Required Wiring elements
Tube lightweight isn’t connected within the providing main directly. though it operates at 230 V, 50 Hz, some auxiliary electrical elements area unit accustomed insert during this installation to support the tube lightweight operational principle. the overall electrical elements for single tube lightweight installation area unit
1. Choke: it’s magnetic force ballast or electronic ballast
2. Starter: little chemical element glow up a lamp
Wiring Diagram of Single Tube lightweight Installation with magnetic attraction Ballast
Different electrical symbols area unit accustomed build the schematic drawing below:
How to Install one Tube lightweight with magnetic attraction Ballast
- From the junction box the neutral wire isn’t taken dead set the patchboard, rather it’s taken out from the junction box and allotted to the port two of the tube lightweight, as per figure higher than. A wire already connects port two and pin one of the terminal two. that the neutral wire is sustained from port two to pin one of terminal two.
- The sharpy or section is taken from the junction box to the patchboard. The sharpy is connected to the one terminal of the switch. From another terminal of the switch, the wire is allotted up to tube lightweight established and connected to port one.
- One terminal of choke or ballast is connected to port one and another terminal is connected to pin one of terminal one.
- One finish of a starter is connected to pin two of terminal one and another finish of the starter is connected to the pin two of terminal two.
Wiring Diagram of Single Tube lightweight Installation with Electronic Ballast
How to Install one TubeLight with magnetism Ballast
- As no starter is employed just in case of electronic ballast application, the schematic may be a little modified.
- Electronic ballast has six ports, 2 ports out of six ports square measure for input and rest four ports square measure for output ports. Suppose they’re named port one and port two for input; port three, port 4, port five and port half-dozen square measure for the output of the ballast.
- From the junction box, the neutral wire is taken out and carried to port two of the electronic ballast to attach, as per figure on top of.
- The eager beaver or part is taken from the junction box to the central. The eager beaver is connected to at least one terminal of the switch. From another terminal of the switch, the wire is carried up to tube lightweight created and connected to port one of the electronic ballast.
- Let, the color of wires from port three and port four square measure black, and from port five and port half-dozen square measure red or the other color.
- Port three and pin two of terminal one and Port four and pin one of terminal one square measure connected.
- Port half-dozen and pin two of terminal two and Port five and pin one of terminal two square measure connected.
[NB: Incoming voltage of port one and port two of the electronic ballast is barely 230 V, 50 Hz. however output ports three, 4, five and vi provide a terribly high voltage at the time of start, is also a thousand V at forty kilocycle or additional. once tube lightweight starts to work, output ports voltages become below 230 V at forty kilocycle or additional.]